- On-call - Provide Clinical on call coverage as scheduled, having phone on Monday – Friday and on assigned weekends, along with coming in as necessary.
- Report writing - Complete all necessary reports, forms, and documentation in departments accurately and timely.
- Meetings - Schedule appropriate meetings; attend all assigned meetings, complete agenda and notes from each meeting as necessary.
- Make recommendation and assist with necessary changes in development and delivery of new and/or existing policies, procedures, services, and programs to optimize quality assurance and reduce deficits in all programs, and maintain the integrity of COA, Licensure, and all Contracts.
- Develop and facilitate group therapy, assure clients work toward group goals and are conducted timely; assure all clients feel safe and participate.
- Facilitate family therapy, assure client and family work toward permanency plan and are conducted timely; assure appropriation support is given to family.
- Facilitate individual therapy, assure client works on goals set on treatment (case) plan and are conducted timely; assure appropriation support is given to client.
- Conduct or oversee crisis interventions, assure client’s safety and the appropriate intervention is used; assure least restrictive interventions following phase system and behavioral plan.
- Cooperatively monitor home passes within treatment needs with Unit Supervisor and Case manager.
- Cooperatively monitor programs for effectiveness and mission with Unit Supervisor and Case manager.
- Evaluate behavioral practices and review treatment records and Quality indicators, assuring expected standards of care and quality of services are provided in accordance with Medicaid, state, COA, LCDCS, and other state and federal agencies.
- Assure proper case manager/client ratios by reviewing census of clients; ensuring all clients receive full therapeutic services.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Manager of IDD within the scope of the position.
- Maintain utilization review standards according to department requirements
Qualifications Masters’ degree in Social Services or related field preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- 3-5 years of clinical experience with intellectually/developmentally delayed clients.
- Must have a clinical license in the State of Indiana (LMHC, LCSW or equivalent or be licensed eligible.