As one of Northwest Indiana’s top destinations for golfers, Briar Leaf Golf Club offers unmatched amenities, activities, and experiences to its members. Joining this golf club means both great golf and memories with friends and family without initiation fees, monthly dues, or assessments—making this club the best in the bag!
Since 1973, Briar Leaf Golf Club has offered some of the best 18 holes in La Porte and Northwest Indiana. With more than 6,500 yards of medal tees with a slope rating of 133, this golf club provides a great test for low-handicap players. Briar Leaf also has three other sets of tees ranging from four to six thousand yards, allowing golfers to “choose their challenge” and making the course enjoyable for golfers regardless of their skill level.
Being a Briar Leaf member means having access to exclusive deals and experiences, including features such as a men’s club and more than 30 events of tournaments, ladies’ leagues, Friday evening couples’ night out events, a junior golf program, and PGA instructions. Best of all—it’s open all year.
Other benefits include:
- Unlimited play on Briar Leaf’s course
- Reciprocal play at five other courses
- Berrien Hills Golf Club
- Hamlet Golf Course
- Juday Creek Golf Course
- Lake Michigan Hills Golf Club
- Woodberry Golf Course
- 10% off food and beverages at Portofino Grill (which is also extended to a member and one guest)
- 15% off regular golf rates for your guests + four complimentary round passes
- Special “Members Only” events
- Special use of the golf club’s “Members Only” St. Andrews Clubroom. The lodge-style clubroom features large screen TV’s and a 19-foot fieldstone fireplace.
To top it off, Briar Leaf is located less than an hour from Chicago, 20 minutes from South Bend, and just minutes away from Southwest Michigan. In addition to being open to the public seven days a week, Briar Leaf’s memberships also help make the golf club the fastest growing in the area. For more information on Briar Leaf Golf Club and its memberships, visit briarleaf.com/membership/.