This position contributes to the efficiency of day-to-day operations at Steindler Signs & Graphix. Duties include general customer service, accounts receivable and administrative duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform administrative functions including greeting visitors, answering multi-line phones, sending and receiving correspondence, typing, copying, and managing documents/filing.
- Perform accounts receivable functions including invoicing, ensuring payments are received promptly and processing of payments.
- Assist Project/Office Manager in various daily operations.
- Maintain office equipment and company office cleanliness.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Professional appearance
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written skills
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office products (primarily Word and Excel)
- Must be self-motivated and reliable with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Simple IRA Plan
- Paid Vacations
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 /hour
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org