The Gary SouthShore RailCats announced their daily specials and ticket locations for the 2019 season on Wednesday.
- Monday: Every Monday game is a Meaty Monday and Metro Monday. Mondays feature $2.00 hamburgers and complimentary tickets at participating Northwest Indiana Metro by T-Mobile locations.
- Tuesday: Every Tuesday game is a Taco Tuesday and Community HealthNet Health Center Tuesday. Tuesdays feature $2.00 beef tacos and $5.00 margaritas, plus complimentary tickets at any Northwest Indiana CHN.
- Wednesday: Every Wednesday game is a Pop-Up Bar Wednesday and NorthShore Health Center Wednesday. If you threw a party, invited everyone you knew, you would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say, “Thank you for being a Pop-Up Bar.” The Gary SouthShore RailCats are proud to announce a new addition to the Steel Yard in 2019 with the Creekside Bar and “Pop-Up Bar” Wednesdays featuring single day pop culture pop-up bars. Each Wednesday game features a different pop-up bar and ballpark theme; with drink and food specials based on the theme. On top of that, Wednesday night games are now at a special “Happy Hour” start time of 6:45 p.m. Tom Haverford would tell you to “Treat Yo’ Self” and the best way to treat yo’ self is by purchasing a Pop-Up Bar pass. For only $25 you can purchase a pass that includes a ticket to all eight Pop-Up Bar Wednesday games. Are you like Kramer and the pretzels are making you thirsty? Upgrade to a Pop-Up Bar pass that includes a ticket to all Pop-Up Bar Wednesday games and an alcoholic beverage for only $75. Complimentary tickets for every Wednesday game are also available at any Northwest Indiana NorthShore Health Center.
- Thursday: Every Thursday game is a Thirsty Thursday and Gerber Collision & Glass Thursday. Thursdays feature $1.50 domestic drafts, $3.00 select premium drafts and $1.00 hot dogs. Complimentary tickets for every Thursday game are available at Northwest Indiana Gerber Collision & Glass locations.
- Friday: Every Friday game is a Fifth Third Bank Fireworks Friday. Stick around after the final out for a postgame fireworks performance, presented by Fifth Third Bank.
- Saturday: Every Saturday game is an AccessAbilities Signature Saturday. Arrive at U.S. Steel Yard right as gates open and receive autographs from the RailCats before first pitch.
- Sunday: Every Sunday game is a Times Family Sunday and Sunday FUNday. Sunday FUNday features $5 select cocktails, pregame catch on the field, presented by Beacon Hill Dental, and kids get to the run bases after the game. Show your NWI.com social media or hard copy coupon at the box office and you receive tickets for two adults and four kids for just $10.
Gary opens the 2019 regular season on Friday, May 17 in Rosemont, Ill., against the Chicago Dogs at Impact Field. The RailCats home opener at U.S. Steel Yard is on Tuesday, May 21 vs. the Sioux City Explorers. Tuesday’s home opener features a free magnet schedule giveaway, presented by Northwest Indiana Orthopedic and Spine Center at Methodist Hospitals, and Post-Game Fireworks. Tuesday’s home opener is also Gary Community Night, presented by Fifth Third Bank, and is the first Taco Tuesday and Community HealthNet Health Centers Tuesday of the season.
Ticket packages for the 2019 Gary SouthShore RailCats season are available online at railcatsbaseball.com and can also be purchased by calling the RailCats ticket line at (219) 882-BALL. The RailCats box office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.