This workshop aims to help entrepreneurs evaluate their business ideas, prepare a sound business plan, manage expectations and increase chances of accessing capital.
Workshop topics include:
- identifying personal objectives, skills and resources
- describing your business idea and requirements
- developing a sales forecast
- identifying start-up expenses
- estimating your operating budget
- analyzing your feasibility results
WHEN: 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday August 21
WHERE: Purdue University Calumet Academic Learning Center, 9900 Connecticut Drive in Crown Point, 46307, in Room 241
COST: $25. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required as payments are not accepted at the event.