It’s sizzling-hot fun in July at Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa, Michigan City, Indiana, Northwest Indiana’s premier entertainment destination, with country legend Trace Adkins in concert, an Independence Day buffet, a relaxing spa special, gaming excitement and more.
In Young at Heart every Monday in July, guests 50 and older can enjoy specials that include 50% off a buffet after earning 25 slot points every Monday from 6 am to 11:59 pm, 6x reel slots and 3x video poker. Check the B Connected Club for details and restrictions or visit BConnectedOnline.com.
New Member Signup
Sign up for a new B Connected Membership in July and earn Slot Points on the day of sign up. Earn 1,000 base points on your B Connected Card and receive $5 in Slot Points; earn 2,500 base points and receive a total of $15 in Slot Points; and earn 5,000 base points and receive a total of $40 in Slot Points. Check the B Connected Club for details and restrictions or visit www.BConnectedOnline.com.
With Love Our Locals, on Mondays, July 3, 10, 17 and 24, from 11 am to 7 pm, swipe a B Connected card at any kiosk for a guaranteed prize of Slot Points, progressive payout entries or a mystery prize, plus get 3x points on reel slots and 1,000 entries into the July 28 Progressive Payout drawing after you earn 500 points on your B Connected Card.
Win up to $75,000 this month with Progressive Payout, held on Friday, July 28. A total of 15 winners draw for a chance at the Progressive Prize at 9 pm, then a guaranteed winner of $5,000 in Slot Dollars is drawn at 10 pm. B Connected Members get one free entry and earn more entries by playing their favorite slot and table games. Learn more at BlueChipCasino.com.
- Poker tournaments will be held every day in July.
- On Sundays, tournament starts at 12:15 pm; registration begins at 10 am with an $80 buy-in and an unlimited $80 re-entry fee.
- The Mondays Bounty tournament starts at 6:15 pm; registration begins at 4 pm with a $125 buy-in and an unlimited $125 re-entry fee.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, the tournament starts at 6:15 pm; registration begins at 4 pm with a $40 entry fee and an unlimited $40 re-entry fee.
- On Wednesdays, tournament starts at 6:15 pm; registration begins at 4 pm with a $60 buy-in and an unlimited $60 re-entry fee.
- On Fridays, the tournament starts at 6:15 pm; registration begins at 4 pm with an $80 buy-in and an unlimited $80 re-entry fee.
- On Saturdays, the tournament starts at 12:15 pm; registration begins at 10 am with an $80 buy-in and an unlimited $80 re-entry fee.
- For all poker tournaments, Blue Chip Casino No-Limit Texas Hold’em rules apply. All players must be 21 years of age or older with a valid state or government issued photo ID. Tournament players must be B Connected members; guests can sign up free at the B Connected Club.
For additional details on Blue Chip’s July entertainment, events and special offers, visit www.bluechipcasino.com or call 888-879-7711.
About Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa
Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa is the premier entertainment destination in Northwest Indiana. Located an hour’s drive east of Chicago in Michigan City, Indiana, Blue Chip features a 65,000-square-foot single-level casino, two hotel towers with a total of 486 upscale rooms; five restaurants, a spa, full-service salon and fitness center, two gift shops and the 20,000-square-foot Stardust Event Center. For more information, visit www.bluechipcasino.com. Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa is a property of Boyd Gaming. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Boyd Gaming is a leading diversified owner and operator of 24 gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana and Mississippi. Boyd Gaming and Blue Chip press releases are available at boydgaming.mediaroom.com.