Mayor Thomas M. McDermott, Jr. and Hammond Parks & Recreation present: Summer Recreation 2017, a supervised program with Arts & Crafts, Sports and Games.
Five Weeks of summer fun:
June 12th - July 14th
Monday - Friday, 9:00am to Noon.
Breakfast provided by the School City of Hammond (served 9:00am through 10:00am)
This program is open to boys and girls, Hammond residents only, ages 6 through 11.
Registration begins May 8th and ends on May 27th. Cost is $10 per child. (Late Registration is May 30th through June 7th at a cost of $20 per child. Late registrations will only be accepted if space is available.)
- Forsythe Park: 119th & Caroline
- Pulaski Park: 137th & Sheffield
- Columbia Park: Columbia & Michigan
- Hessville Park: 173rd & Kennedy
What to bring for registration:
- Payment, either cash or credit.
- Birth Certificate: A copy for each child.
- Proof of Residency: Valid Indiana Driver's License or State of Indiana ID with your Hammond address.
Where to register:
Hammond Civic Center, 5825 S. Sohl Avenue, M-F from 8:00am - 4:00pm (219-853-6378) or Jean Shepherd Community Center, 3031 JF Mahoney Drive, M-F from 7:00am - 8:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm (219-554-0155)
There will be NO on-site registration!
The Hammond Parks Department is not responsible for any child that is not a registered participant.