General Insurance Services is proud to share the first issue of their bi-annual Risk & Business magazine.
“Our goal in creating this publication is twofold,” said Craig Menne, President of General Insurance Services. “First, we hope to provide some insights that may better protect the businesses and organizations in our community. As one of the leading risk advisory firms in Indiana, we’re privileged to work with a wide variety of individuals and organizations in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors. We hope some of those perspectives and experiences can help make an immediate, positive impact on local organizations. In turn, we hope that some of the broader business articles help businesses and organizations grow and better achiever their mission.”
The magazine includeds articles written by the GIS team, as well as content by national authors and thought leaders.
Some of the topics include:
- Why You Need EPLI Insurance by Charlie Keene
- Why Company Culture Matters by Craig Menne
- Small Companies Can Self-Fund Too by Eric Gibson
- New Trucking Technology May Help Lower Insurance Bills by Alison Williams and Don Long
- Confronting the Distracted Driving Crisis by Sandy Menne
“This magazine has been months of hardwork in the making by our client partners and team,” added Kara Moon, Marketing Coordinator. “We’re very proud of how it turned out.”
To access the online version, click here.