Since 2009 Frontline has served over 500 young men and women in need of substance abuse treatment in the City of Valparaiso and served over 1,000 clients and families in total throughout Porter County. Annually, we have provided over $50,000 in client treatment scholarships and over 65% of Frontline clients have successfully completed our treatment program.
In order to remain one of the most cost effective treatment programs available Frontline has recently centralized our Porter County locations. Effective as of July 1, Frontline will no longer maintain our rented Valparaiso satellite office and clients will transition services to our rent free Chesterton or LaPorte location.
By centralizing office locations and resources by county, Frontline will not only be 100% rent free, but also allow for greater program expansion. We can now offer multiple groups simultaneously, including Family Group, and Art and Music Recovery programs at both office locations.
Additional 2015 Year-to-Date Updates:
- Through the receptive community support of LaPorte County, Frontline now offers our full Intensive Outpatient Program in the City of LaPorte.
- Through the generosity and funding provided by the John Will Anderson Foundation, Frontline now offers the Hazelden Co-Occurring Mental Illness and Substance Abuse Treatment Component for Families and Individual Counseling.
- The City of Valparaiso Mayors Community Barbeque for Charity has selected Frontline to be one of the non-profit recipients to receive the September 2015 funding to underwrite costs of clinical intakes for Valparaiso residents.
- Porter County Substance Abuse Counsel Grant – Support costs for Porter County residents to receive Clinical Intakes and for the purchase of drug screening kits.
So what’s next?
- The Treatment Connection – A referring partners portal that will allow all referring agencies “real time” data to better ensure client compliance and support. Launch date – August 1, 2015
- The Service Exchange- A client job training program for clients earning less than $20,000 annually. Launch date- August 1 - Grant funding provided by ArcelorMittal.
- Client Transportation Model – Seeking Funding. Stay tuned!
We are grateful for the many opportunities to reach, change and save so many lives!