For the latest updates, please check our news page at http://www.franciscanalliance.org/news/Pages/PressRelease.aspx?ARTICLE_ID=701 or follow us on Facebook and Twitter by searching franciscannwi.
Franciscan Physician Network offices
- The following locations will be OPEN: Cedar Lake, Chesterton, Crown Point, Dyer, Griffith, Hammond, LaPorte, Merrillville, Munster, Schererville, St. John, Valparaiso, and New Buffalo, Mich.
- The following locations are CLOSED: Demotte, Roselawn, Lowell
- LATE OPENINGS: Dyer South Family Health Center opens at 11 a.m., Michigan City offices open at 12 p.m., Franciscan ExpressCare in Michigan City opens at 10 a.m.
Franciscan Medical Specialists offices
- All locations will be OPEN AT 10 a.m.: Dyer, Hammond, Hobart, LaPorte, Merrillville, Michigan City, Munster, Schererville, Valparaiso
Franciscan Hammond Clinic offices
- All locations will be OPEN: Munster, St. John
- All services will be OPEN at normal hours
- This includes Franciscan ExpressCare and Sports Medicine Institute
Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness
- Both the Schererville and Chesterton locations expected to re-open at 9 a.m.
- Outpatient Therapy (Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago at Franciscan Alliance) at Chesterton is closed.
- All locations are expected to re-open at normal hours: Crown Point, Hammond, Michigan City, Munster, Portage, Valparaiso, and Chicago Heights, Ill.
- MDWise Marketplace 101 event scheduled for January 7 at Franciscan St. Margaret Health-Hammond is cancelled
- Bariatric Support Group at Midwest Bariatric Institute at Franciscan St. Margaret Health-Dyer is cancelled
- The Jan. 7 and 8 Childbirth classes at Franciscan St. Anthony Health-Crown Point have been postponed for one week.
- The "Freedom from Smoking" smoking cessation classes that were scheduled to begin on Jan. 7 are postponed one week and will begin on Jan. 14. This affects classes scheduled at Franciscan St. Anthony-Michigan City, Franciscan St. Margaret Health-Dyer and Franciscan Medical Specialists in Munster.