Footlight Theatre is proud to announce its 65th season award winners, as selected by Footlight's viewers. The winners were honored at the theater's ninth annual awards banquet Saturday, July 25.
- Best Lead Actor -- Robert Komendera, "Oliver"
- Best Lead Actress -- Alicia Ebaugh, "Oliver"
- Best Featured Actress -- Amy O'Brien, "Lend Me a Tenor"
- Best Featured Actor -- Noel Carlson, "The Mystery of Edwin Drood"
- Best Newcomer -- Jeremiah Souza, "Consider the Oyster"
- Best Director -- Laura Meyer, "Oliver"
- Best Musical Director -- Alexis Bratsakis, "The Mystery of Edwin Drood"
- Best Choreographer -- Mary Kay Steele & Karen Arden, "The Mystery of Edwin Drood"
- Best Costume Design -- Bonnie Quigley, Monique Fredline and Sharon Kienitz, "Lend Me a Tenor"
- Best Lighting Design -- Anthony Holt, "Lend Me a Tenor"
- Best Set Design -- Ken Siegfried and Bobby Komendera, "Oliver"
- Best Sound Design -- Alice Dickey, "Lend Me a Tenor"
- Best Hair Design -- Isabell Pozos, "Anne of Green Gables"
Laura Meyer was selected to join Footlight's Hall of Fame for 2015. Footlight president Robert Komendera selected vice president John Avila for the 2015 President's Award, praising Avila's dedication to working in all aspects of the theater. "In the three years he has been involved, he has given us unconditional friendship and touched our lives in many ways," Komendera said.
Footlight's 2015 award winners are (from front left) Noel Carlson, Jeremiah Souza, Bonnie Quigley, John Avila, Alicia Ebaugh, Bobby Komendera, (from back left) Alice Dickey, Karen Arden, Alexis Bratsakis, Ken Siegfried, Sharon Kienitz, Laura Meyer and Amy O'Brien.