Come enjoy a night of fun and inspiration about online communication straight from the minds of some of the strongest women in Northwest Indiana! NWIndianaLife.com is putting on our next #NWITweetup on April 7th 6-9pm at Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille.
All the traditional social, drinks, apps, talking to old friends and meeting new ones, with some fun quick chats from some of the leading ladies in NWI.
Speakers will include:
- Blair Milo - Mayor of La Porte
- Erin Parker - La Porte High School Teacher
- Heather Ennis - President/CEO of Northwest Indiana Forum
- Celina Weatherwax - Director of Communications for Congressman Pete Visclosky
- Darlene Cohn - Owner of D. Cohn Communications
- Nancy Simpson - Office Manager at Portage Chamber of Commerce
- Norma Williams - Owner of Excellence by Design
- Shellie Dell - Donor Relations and Marketing Manager of Lake Area United Way
Common #NWITweetup Questions:
- Do you have to be on Twitter or Facebook to come? Nope. Just have to be friendly.
- Is it open to individuals, non-profits, and business folks?Yep. Anyone that wants to enjoy some time together in a fun networking kind of social setting.
- Does it cost anything to go to a #NWITweetup?Nope. Free to attend, and there usually are some free apps and a cash bar if you want to buy drinks.
- This #NWITweetup is #AllAboutTheGirls - Can guys come too?Absolutely - we will just be letting the ladies share their wisdom as smart ladies tend to do.